Open!... come in, I'll put the kettle on

At last! project No 56 on my really very massive (or Maffis as my Sonny say's -  so we all say now say it now!) list of Things I want to do!! (let's just forget about the list of The things I have to do , Things I need to do, and Things that very much must urgently be done,.....I'm the queen of lists, I have lists of my lists... eee thank goodness the kids brake up from school this Friday  Yay!! )

So yeah, my shop is officially Open, V exciting. I wanted to set an Etsy shop up about a year ago! but never seemed to get round to it... too many things to do on the To Do lists! but, better late than never!
feel free to have a look around and let me know what you think. I've just listed some screen prints and will be listing some fabric art this week too. 
Right,  - now to tackle project no 57 - Organise busy, windswept and interesting 6 weeks summer holiday for 3 children! :):):)

Comments

Popular Posts