Yay, happy Friday

I received a lovely surprise in the post when I got back from working today!

Do remember a while back I entered an on-line challenge set by the lovely Carly and Amy at Nest studio to see what could be created from their trimmings fabric packs.... and it was sooo lovely to find out that I'd won the challenge!
well, today my prize arrived!! And I'm not the only one happy with my wonderful gifts!!...

Lil has her eyes on the Moopy pattern and toy making kit!
I received some absolutely gorgeous fabric which I plan to use in our front room for a cushion and a picture, I also got...

...this beautiful necklace, HOW LUCKY AM I? I'd say on a scale of luckyness in Luckysville I'm darn lucky!!
Thank you Amy and Carly! Big online hug!

Check out Umbrella Prints website and Etsy shop, their fabrics are beautiful.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. what a great package of goodies! you deserve all of them for those fab pictures you created. Looking forward to seeing your fabric made up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts