Christmas treats...

I thought I'd share some lovely Christmas pressies we received! how lucky are we!
above is a needle case made by friend Geraldine at Made at Green View, with gorgeous Mark Hearld fabric.

The kids bought me some silver bells! with sweet little silver birds perched at the top!

My good friend Tanya bought me this fab screen print, can't wait to put it up in my studio!

My friend Steph bought me this beautiful necklace,

my 'ole mate Jack!

Sonny bought Chris this wonderful print by the fab Ed Boxall, it's very very Sonny and Chris x

and Mum & Dad got me this fantastic reference book, where there's some lovely work in by one of my fave artists Rob Ryan.

Thank you for all the love and thought gone into our gifts, too many to show, we do feel very lucky, hope you liked yours xx

Comments

  1. Absolutely love the screenprinted sign! Must get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely presents! Happy New Year to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you liked the print, Lise, found it on Folksy in 'Print for the Love of Wood' and immediately thought of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts