Friday at Winnies...


We've had such a busy weekend! ( I'll post later) it started with,

Friday night, I went out with Tanya and Geraldine to the opening of the new Winnie's premises in the White Rose Gallery in Holmfirth. There was live music and a cocktail fountain! ( Which was hard to resist to keep my t-total February up!)


Deb Price's sculptures and jewelry are created with textiles and vintage finds and are full of character and personality. This little bird that perches on our fire place is by Deb price and we love her! If you're in Holmfirth call in and see more of her wonderful work and other local local talent...


V for Violet's fab vintage fabric cushions,


Made at Greenview wonderful purses and glasses cases.

So Friday was filled with art, culture and intelligent conversation..... ok maybe not the last bit but still a good 'laff'!

Comments

  1. Great to know that creativity is alive and well in God's county. Wonder what Compo might have made of the goodies in Winnie's Emporium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are referring to me when you say intelligent conversation!! There is such a great selection in Winnie's gallery and I'm very pleased with my purchases. Thanks for a good night and enjoy half-term.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts