just to let you know I've listed the 'Piggyback' print in my Folksy & Etsy shops.

I think this is my most favourite print I've done, 
I think it's a mixture of it was a gorgeous sunny day, and the sunshine was streaming into the print room as I screen printed and everything went to plan, and,  that it's me and my boy!! 
I'm going to frame one and put it up in Sonny's room!!
On the patch on sonny's knee there is a little cross stitch which I always do in real life and say, 'it's a little kiss from Mummy!' ...permission to put fingers down throat and make pretend sick noises! I may as well do it now, I'll not get away with it when he's 16!!

Comments

  1. its really very lovely...I can see why you like it so much. Lovely detail and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet, this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love this print....I love the look that is passing between the two of you! I love that cross stitch kiss. My youngest and I have a secret hand squeeze...three squeezes = I Love You! Great for the school gate :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just adorable Lisa, I meant to say that the other day when you posted it. Really beautiful, we all know that feeling and you've shown it so well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, even 16 year old lads still need to know how much they're loved!
    A beautiful print.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drawing and printing really gorgeous. So fun how life affects our creative best.love your work !have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the print. Us Mums and their Sons!! Mine is nearly 16 and he still will give me a cuddle, when no one is looking:) But deffinately make the most of those lovely wet smackeroos!! I havent had one for a long time now:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really love this- you are on such a roll with all your gorgeous work! Makes me want to go hug my daughter x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts