My creative space...


Sky drew me this gorgeous gorgeous picture which has been on my desk all day while I worked inspiring me and making me happy! 
(I can feel a screen print being inspired by this little masterpiece!)

Grandma & Grandad are looking after Lil Sonny Sky today, so after doing a bit of very boring paperwork I  went on to sort out my desk...

I  screen printed a large version of this last week, for an art exhibition that's coming up,
and listed another one here. 



I can submit 2 pieces for the exhibition, so I thought it would be nice to compare a screen printed version of this design with a fabric collage version of it...... and this is it half done!




I also squeezed in doing the colour separation artworks for my next screen print, Piggy back for Son.



Wooo, 
how much do you try to cram in whilst being child free!
Check out more creative spaces at the inspirational Kootoyoo.

Comments

  1. The hearts of just lovely and would make a brilliant print! I can so relate to kid-free productivity - go hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been busy!
    I can't wait to see that beautiful heart drawing printed. I love the way creativity rubs off on our kids :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot for the recommendations Lisa! They look fantastic, I'll definately be checking them out! Much appreciated!
    Enjoy the rest of half term!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely love the colour of love. what a talented young princess weve got. luv g.didi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts