Tuesday, 12 April 2011

school loo's update... week 11


Finished!

The girls loo's are now finished, after Easter I'll plan and start the boys,
here are the finishing touches,





And I thought Kristin's idea for the mermaids speech bubble
was very clever, swimming in school... get it! schools!
So I'm going to send Kristin one of my mermaid prints :)



Although I did love Kirsty's ... 'Beware of electric eels swimming up the u-bend?'
Thank you for all the fab comments, they made me smile:)

It's been fun doing this project for the girls,
now to start the pirates, Oooo Ar Jim lad!

10 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous and witty. How lucky are these kids to have this calibre of design and artwork in their school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Loving the toilet humour ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbly inspired murals! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love it !

    keep on the doing that magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They've got to be the bestest loos in the world! Lucky kids :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah thank you for your lovely positive comments, much appreciated, thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello again - can you email me? Nic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
    I am over the moon happy :)
    Your art work is amazing and I love your mural (and all of the potty humor)!

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  9. hoorah! it looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete