AIR



I've been doing a little sewing this afternoon,
whilst listening to Air's Moon Safari,  
all very lovely and chilled out.... ready for the craziness of the kids coming home and exploding all over the kitchen.
This is my fave track on the album, 
I'll show you the finished piece at the beginning of next week, as now I have to stop and prepare for a camping weekend in Ripon with friends! cross your fingers it stays dry for us!!

Have a soopa doopa mini coopa weekend with lots of belly laffs:)

Comments

  1. Ah, see, You make it Easy is my favourite, but the whole album is fab - don't think I will ever tire of it!
    Love the look of your new project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my fingers crossed. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sewing collage - you're so talented!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts