Beary nice Christmas...


Sneakily sneaked in printing these Beary nice Christmas cards yesterday for the 


next weekend,
It looks like it's all set to be fabulous event with lots of amazing talented illustrators selling their work and taking part in workshops and I'm so excited to be a part of it!


I will be on the Boxer Books stand on the Saturday 5th, 
I'm doing a free reading and drawing workshop for little ones at 1:30-2.00pm in the workshop space on floor 2 of the Bargehouse at the Oxo Tower on the The Southbank.

Would be so wonderful to see you!




eeeeeee Christmas is just round the corner and I've only just put a little dent in my Christmas shopping and making so far!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

Found this pic of Sonny on my i-pad, doing a selfie with his Nerf gun light,
looks like Rudolf has arrived early!

Happy weekend!





Comments

  1. Love the card!
    The fair sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so exciting. How fun would that be? Sounds like a great opp!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts