A second Golden...


Following on from the success of Golden,
I was asked by the very lovely Watermark Gallery to create another print on the same theme.

So this is the printing evolution of Golden 2! 
Inspired by the gorgeous miniature spring daffodils ( I love a daffy ) that were around in March and April...



First colour down,



second colour,


third shadowy colour,





fourth colour drying,


fifth colour, my favourite!



taking shape now, sixth colour, little trumpets,



A limey seventh colour,


eighth, yellow high lights,



ninth, is the bronze overlay, then tenth black details,




and fineally, the last colour, no 11, white detail.



Ta daaaa!
daffodils drying in the print room sunshine!

I love screen printing, and seeing the print grow!



This print is available in my Etsy and Folksy shops
and also at Watermark Gallery.

Looking forward to finding some time to do more floral and vintage tin inspired prints!




Comments

Popular Posts