Print Day...


Pop along to West Yorkshire Print Workshop tomorrow for Print Day!

They'll be lots of demonstrations, workshops, print fair with lots of beautiful original prints, craft shop with hand made jewellery, stationery and hand printed fabrics and studio tours,


I'll be there from from 2 o'clock onwards signing copies of Lily and Bear 
and selling hand screen printed Lily and Bear cards and prints... 



...whilst enjoying the odd canapé and soaking up the lovely creative atmosphere!
Come along and say hello!

Happy bank holiday weekend!

Comments

  1. Hi Lisa!

    Your work is amazing and incredible adorable! I also loved your How to draw a bear guide, published in the Guardian recently. Thank you so much for the wonderful tutorial! I published a drawing I made inspired by your tutoriaal on my blog: http://literati101.blogspot.com.br/2015/05/day-97-drawing-bear-with-lisa-stubbs.html
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts