Love this time of year!....



Well the summer dresses have gone back into storage till next year and the wooly jumpers and thick socks are out so its officially Autumn!

I love Autumn, 
early morning Sunday walks and a bit of foraging!
We picked the first of the blackberries and the last of the bilberries, 




and the views were amazing because all the heather has flowered.
This photo just doesn't give it justice as there was an amazing patch of purple on Black Hill in the distance, it looks fab.


So September and back to the lovely work/school routine, 
all the girls are back in uniform and all the kids have grown a foot in summer holidays... or I'm shrinking! and I'm loving being back at my desk, it feels good to be back in my little studio again.

Tonight there's a new Jamie Oliver series starting on a subject I'm passionate about, superfoods and food as medicine, should be fab, it's on channel 4  at 8pm, happy days!




Comments

Popular Posts