Globe Arts Christmas exhibition!


Last week was so exciting, 
I got to hang an exhibition with the lovely Globe Arts in Slaithwaite 
( with the help of Jackie's wonderful head for heights and mountaineering skills! ) 
In their gallery space on the first floor which has five gorgeously BIG windows with deep cills.
It's a fabulous space and I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to fill it with my prints and illustration.








The exhibition opened on Saturday with the Christmas makers fair which was really busy!
I didn't start my lunch till after two and finished it at four! and because of this there are only before and after pictures, Too busy chatting to all the lovely visitors! 










A massive thank you to all who visited the gallery it was really lovely to see you and
if you're local and didn't get chance on Saturday to call in, bob into Globe Arts 
and see the exhibition, It's on all up to Christmas and I'd love to hear your feedback!


Comments

Popular Posts