16 years of loveliness....







I can't believe our gorgeous Lil is 16 today,
wow!

I'm the proudest Mum ever, to have 3 gorgeous healthy kids,
They make my world a happier brighter place,
Happy days.





And, following on from the success of last years Ed Sheran, 
and, as it's become a birthday tradition for me to put my pinny on and bake in the wee hours of the morning a birthday cake worthy of the The Great British Bake off,

I present to you a Cameron Dallas cake.....




It's uncanny isn't it,

I think I've captured the nose and the sexy chocolate button eyes very well,
I'll just ignore the fact Lil couldn't say anything for laughing and Sky said he looked like the posh character our of Wallace and Gromit's Were-Rabbit film...


...which quite frankly, I don't know what she's talking about?

Although it has unnerved me how his eyes seem to follow me all around the kitchen so I've covered him up with a pot towel until it's time to light the candles.

Happy Days, they're just flying too fast!



Comments

  1. hahaaa! oh my goodness what a brilliant post.
    what ruddy ace cakes lisa! the ed one is spot on-love it! as for the cameron cake (i have no clue he is ha ha) but he is marvellous, yes very much like a character from the 'wallace and gromit' films lol! x wishing the happiest of birthdays to your gorgeous gal, lily! she looks so much like you :)) gorgeous baby snaps too xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts