Fridays printing heaven...


I love this room.

It's like a therapy room of creative calm, 
time doesn't exist and I get lost in my own little world of experimenting, playing, making mistakes and learning and I love every minute of it.

                  


Each print is unique and the plates are positioned by eye giving a very handmade primitive and natural impression.

The images are not predetermined and organically created in the the print rooms, 
transferring a spontaneous and fresh feel to each print.

I love that I just don't know how each print will turn out, and the "Ta daaa" when I peel the the paper back to see what impressions have been made, 

which figure is talking to who, who is having a family hug and who is midnight garden singing!







I love the creative journeys we go on!
happy Friday.

Comments

Popular Posts