last one finished!


All grown up, finished and ready to go to the framers tomorrow!
I found a quote via Pinterest by a lady called Anais nin ( website )

Anais Nin was an American Author of French decent who wrote novels, essays,
short stories and erotica.
When I read the quote it summed up perfectly what I wanted to say in this portrait so I abbreviated it and adapted it into the tattoo on her shoulder.... the girl is going to be called Anais.

I also tried a few prints without the brown hair overlay for a fiery red head!



Last Friday evening was the first evening in what seems like ages we were all in together as a family, no clubs, parties, tea dates, matches, races or gigs just all of us chilling out in the house.
 Sky put Sleepless in Seattle on the DVD and we both sat and sketched whilst it was on.
Sky drew a self portrait with a 'family' tattoo,
And I adapted one of my screen prints into a 'Skyla' like girl with branches for hair and a little bird friend! Sky asked me to print it so I saved 2 back and printed it today and this is the result.



Hope Sky likes it!

Comments

  1. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such
    info a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a
    very long time. Thank you and good luck.

    World of Warcraft Gold Billig
    Gold For RS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts