Bear Necessities


'After a while, Bear sat down'

On the run upto Christmas I had a few requests for original illustrations from my picture book Lily and Bear. So I thought I'd do a few more and pop them into my 'Lil Sonny Sky' Etsy shop.

All the illustrations from my 'Lily and Bear' books start life as an original hand pulled screen print which I then worked into with watercolour paint. So I've had a lovely couple of days hand watercoloring some of the original screen prints, listening to pod casts and dipping my paint brush in my tea.









This is the first illustration to be listed, it shows Bear a little sad.
 He's loved attending royal tea parties, drawing BIG pictures and sailing over carpet seas, but now he wants to do BEAR things! 
Lily has to learn to try the 'Bear Necessities' and share quality time understanding everyone has different things they like to do.

looking forward to sharing more with you over the coming weeks,
while these two best friends are now listed over in my 'book illustration' section of 'Lil Sonny Sky' 





Comments

Popular Posts