Lets add some colour...


...because we can!

I'm trying to get my head around this new normal, 
a busy house, home schooling, creative cooking for five, enjoying my new found family time whilst feeling a little helpless when I think of the doctors and nurses on the front line, ( staying in doesn't feel like the amazing act that it is ) being cross at the selfishness of some people and just overwhelmed by the enormity of the situation.

My default mode and self preservation is always to be Polly Anna positive, to find the silver linings and to be creative, this has always served me well in the past and today I counted my silver linings and felt incredibly lucky and grateful :)


In my pocket of me time I took some photographs of my monoprints with my Mother's day tulips. 
The sun in our bedroom was beautiful and the colours on the prints looked dreamy in the sunshine.






















Lets count those silver linings, stay positive and enjoy the sunshine xxxx



Comments

Popular Posts