'Great tits'


I found this t-shirt design over at a great blog Mrs Cheese
The t-shirt is by this company and part of the money from the purchase goes to Breakthrough for breast cancer.
I think this t-shirt is very funny!... it appeals to my sense of humour, and it does you good to laugh when times are tough, it's good medicine!
I know it may offend some, but good or bad anything that draws attention and awareness to this charity and donates money can't be a bad thing!

I want a t-shirt with just one little birdy on the right hand side!!!.... I'm going to purchase and run the race for life in it next year!
See Mrs Cheese blog here :)

Comments

  1. it’s quite a funny t-shirt! it will definitey attract attention.
    xo sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and it really made me laugh!
    I really wish I'd come up with the idea.
    Thank you for the mention and sending you a gentle hug and wishing you lots of strength through your next toxic cocktail
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really funny T-shirt Lisa, without being rude, you have to know your birdies to get the joke!! Wishing you major good vibes, through the next phases. Good times are coming :))) Take care, X Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a fab t-shirt and yes definitely get one and wear it with pride and a big smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts