Happy Christmas Hot & Not...


HOT

Doing a lino cutting course on Saturday, at the WYPW


it was a lot harder than I imagined, I'm so used to a pencil or paint brush so I found it quite difficult to maneuver a cutting tool around my design....I need to perfect my gouging technique! I wanted to do the above design, but decided to do something easier and more familiar...





I need loads more practice and I might try vinyl next instead of lino... it needed warming up on the radiator because it's sooooooo cold here!

Sky and Sonny being in the school nativity together, ooooo pass me the kleenex!...

...especially when a little star keeps blowing you kisses!! (ooooo he's got me round his little finger the little charmer!!)

My wonderful and talented friend Tanya making me these gorgeous cushions for our new front room, how lucky am I!
Thank you soooo much I ...

...them!!


Going to see the wild things with some tickets Sonny won in a local library art competition!
It was a beautiful film, but a bit meloncoly in places.....Skyla was in floods of tears at the end! So maybe not a film to see for a big festive cheer up!! but beautiful to watch especially if you've grown up with the book.


finishing a little Alice in Wonderland inspired craft project with the help of IKEA!


no NOT's this week, it's Christmas!
see more hot n notters at Loobylu's fab blog.

So, that's me done!
I want to concentrate on family and Christmas So,

Wishing everyone a massive magical Christmas, with fab times and belly 'laffs', and a very healthy and happy 2010!

Thank you for reading my blog, I'm still not sure if I'm doing it right or if I've found my blogging voice! but enjoying it all the same!
Have a good 'en and I'll see you next year xx

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you too - stay warm and send some cool thoughts down under. We've got an extreme bushfire day coming up here today. I love your reading box and might just hijack that idea for my little one who is addicted to books at just 3! I have really enjoyed reading your blog, even though I don't get to comment as much as I'd like. Looking forward to dropping in again next year. Cheers, nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours...envying you the lovely cold. Get lots of lovely snuggles from the small ones on the couch with warm drinks and happy books. Thank you for your lovely blog! See you next year Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, your artwork, your fabulous book illustrations (can't believe they haven't been published!) Have a lovely Xmas. Can't wait to read more next year. Very inspiring! Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing it right ;-)
    Have a lovely lovely Christmas.
    See you next year!
    Regards
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love reading your blog and seeing all your fab designs and pictures. what a talent. have an ace christmas with all your lovely family. Happy New Year. love g didi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and your gorgeous family! I love your blogging voice and am looking forward to another year of 'lil sonny sky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your blog - you should know that by now! Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends and see you in the New year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts