A good 'ole belly laugh

I'm back all refreshed, batteries charged and raring to go after a long weekend brake in Puerto Banus with 5 fabulous friends, (in order of photo underneath) Ana & Steph ( who were celebrating their 40th! can you believe! they bath in the fountain of youth every morning...) Lindee, Jo and Chris. It was sooooo lovely to relax by the pool, chat, read and most importantly...  
do lots of laughing...
and laugh...
and laugh...
and laugh...
and laugh a little bit more!
Thanks for a fab holiday, you're all such amazing friends, I feel really lucky to have such fabulous friends, the holiday was a real tonic, can't wait for the next time! 
love Lisa Borrower!x
When I got home I got the bestest hugs, pictures and loves from Lil, Sonny & Sky and a few tears as Sky said "I've missed you tooo much Mummy I need a hug!" Chris had held the fort brilliantly and I had a full chicken dinner waiting for me with stuffing and gravy and everything... I could get used to this! ooo note to self: need to go away more often!

Comments

Popular Posts