My creative space...

My creative space has been at WYPW screen printing with my lovely friend Nicki... here busy blasting a screen clean with the water jet,

drying rack,

screen bed,

2 colours on new print,

3 colours...

test sheets,

Driven by the fact that I'm desperate for spring to come after another bout of ice & snow, I used crocus purple and daffodil yellow!

Sring girl 2
and an adaptation from Spring face 1, Spring breeze.
I'll be listing them in my Etsy & Folsky shop this week. I feel very happy that I have managed to get some personal work done in between all the snow disruption and commercial work - fab!

See more wonderful creative spaces at the amazingly innovative Kootoyoo.

Comments

  1. I love these in progress shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Envy at all the tools you having there! The prints are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are gorgeous and definitely very springy. what al ovely set up you have there to let your creative juices run wild! xo m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous prints. They are very bright and beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! and what a set up! it's great to see the progress shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your girls and I really love seeing your space and how things come together. Thanks for sharing! Nic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for showing us the behind the scenes view. Your girls are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE the new print! It's just perfect. K

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look wonderful Lisa and thanks for sharing the process, that is one serious looking screen bed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous girls and loved seeing the process. funny you can't wait for spring. i am looking forward to some ice & snow

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh Lisa ...... spring girl is soooooo lovely. i love the background on spring girl 2 and the wee birdy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you have shared the process. It makes the final result all the more impressive and enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts