designs..


Here are a few of my card designs that are in the shops...

Blank card for Marks and Spencer's, that is available in the stores,


Birthday Girl which is available in stores and online,


and these two festive designs for Camden Graphics.


let me know if you spot them whilst out and about Christmas shopping!
Also available in my Etsy and Folksy are my screen printed Christmas cards!
 oooo shameless plug! 
I'm no good at blowing my own trumpet, I'll never be a great business women, having said that here's a reminder of what they look like!


Christmas Love


Christmas bird






Happy Christmas card


wishful thinking Christmas postcards (linked to Etsy but available in £'s at Folksy)
eee, it's starting to feel a lot like Christmas!!

Comments

  1. Oooh! that's exciting, I'll keep my eyes open ;) Love the little robin!!
    We can now list in £s on etsy and some other changes too just to confuse us ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!! i'm going to be in search of your amazing designs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts