Fab Friday!



The sun is shining once again!
Oh I'm such a summer girl, it's my most favourite of all the seasons, I love the long days, the heat which slows everything down and eating el fresco!! I really should have been born on the Med and not in Yorkshire!


We packed our picnik, blankets, books pencils and paper and went to my fave place to go, the Yorkshire Sculpture Park. You must visit if you're ever in Yorkshire.



Art in the open air, Henry Moore,     Draped seated woman,




Art in the open air,  Barbara Hepworth,   The family of man....... with my family! 

I love The yorkshire sculpture park, and if you do get to go, check out their amazing shop, full of talented artists works such as Rob Ryan, Ed Boxall, and many more! 

And because it's fab Friday, here is the Arctic Monkeys with Mardy Bum from Glastenbury 2007.
Alex Turner is my music husband, I'm allowed to marry him if he ever asks me.....and I'm working on it!...well a girl can dream can't she!
enjoy! and have a fantastic summery weekend!



Comments

  1. great summer picnic snaps :0)
    making a trip up to yorkshire in july so after your post the park looks like a great place to visit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments - glad you had a good visit, nice pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant!! love the arctic monkeys!! this song is def one of my faves, its always makes my boyfriend grow a wry smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going home to Ilkley on the 16th of August and i really want to try and take my family here. I almost went to Bretton Hall to do a degree in drama but went to London instead. It's a gorgeous place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts