Lil Sonny Sky's book of the week...


This is a little self indulgent as this is more my book of the week than Lil, Sonny & Sky's as I've not read it to them yet ( Vintage books don't seem to compete with this, this and this at the mo!!...books for another time! eeee my kids are growing up tooo fast!)

The little pigeon of Trafalgar Square was first published in 1968 and is about a little strange looking pigeon who lives with his family on Nelson's column and his little adventure due to him looking a little different.
The illustrations by Dale Maxey, are gorgeous and so original...





I can't find hardly any info on Dale Maxey but I'm going to keep an eye out for more books.
 I picked this book up a while ago for £2.99 at a second hand book shop and it's been a very inspirational find!

Comments

Popular Posts