Happy Burns night!!

Yesterday we had a celebration to Rabbie Burns with lovely friends, eating haggis (tastes great even though it's based on a dare!) , neeps, tatties and stovies, all washed down with a wee dram!
We piped in the haggis, then addressed the haggis in our bestest Scottish accents, then toasted the haggis with a Scottish whiskey then ate the haggis! whilst listening to Andy Stuart, Rod stuart, The Proclamers and Wings, 'Mull of Kintyre'!! it was a fun afternoon , so to anyone who's having a Burns night today

"Fair fa' your honest, sonsie face,
Great chieftain o the puddin'-race! " Address to a Haggis Rabbie Burns


So after a great day yesterday it was hard to get out of my cosy bed on this dull grey Monday!
...but I was cheered up by the fact I've had an interview I did last year for Printsy published! I always feel a little uncomfortable about being interviewed, I try and think of something windswept and interesting to say but always end up sounding a bit of a numpty!

Comments

  1. Hey I like Quentin Blake and jaffa cakes too, what's the odds ;-)
    Not numpty at all. I've been avoiding my printsy interview for the same reason!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts